1. Prepare your vehicle by washing it thoroughly with pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating the car paint using a clay bar, a cleaner or other products.
2. Apply the product onto the included pad by rubbing it lightly into the wax after opening the can.
3. Spread the wax on your car paint thinly and evenly, panel by panel, with cross movements.
4. Remove unnecessary wax applied accidentally from emblems, malls and other hardly accessible spots with the included brush.
5. Wait for the wax to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible.
6. Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfiber cloth.