The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 350 16x16 Plush Microfiber Towel - Yellow
The Edgeless 350 is a great, low-GSM, super soft towel for all of your buffing needs. Waxes, glazes and sealants are taken care of.
- Size: 16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm
- Color: Yellow
- Perfect lower-GSM, plush buffing towel for waxes, glazes and sealants.
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 350 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colours available to minimise the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific colour to a specific purpose.
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse / Waterless Wash" Type Products
- The Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with All Types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Absolute Best Available)
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless design, some minor fraying is possible from washing. Simply snip any loose fabric with scissors and the towel is back to new.
Tip: To get the most out of your Eagle Edgeless 350 16 x 16 Plush Microfiber Towel, follow our microfiber care instructions below.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 350 16 x 16 Plush Microfiber Towel - Yellow
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The Rag Company, they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.