The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 600 16x16 Plush Microfiber Towel - Dark Grey
The Eagle 600 is The Rag Company's flagship towel turned up to 11. 600GSM of plushness and softness. Buff paintwork, chrome and vinyl wraps.
- 16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm
- The Rag Company's flagship towel!
- 600gsm of ultra plushness, softness and performance!
- Premium, super-soft, 70/30, South Korean blend.
- Voted #1 buffing and polishing towel compared to 18 others.
- Remove detailing sprays, wax, compound residue, sealants, glazes and more.
- Use to polish chrome to a high-shine!
- Take care of vinyl wraps by leaving zero scratches.
The EAGLE EDGELESS is The Rag Company's award winning signature super plush microfibre detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, detailers and car, truck, motorcycle, boat, airplane lovers everywhere!
This towel was recently selected as the #1 Buffing/Polishing towel among the 18 best buffing towels across Europe in a two-hour YouTube special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - simply the best FOR the best!
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41cm x 41cm)
- Colour: Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 600 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material:100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Removal of detailing sprays, wax, compounds, sealants, glazes and polishes
- Buffing and polishing chrome, shiny metals, glass and mirrors
- Polishing wheels and rocker covers/panels
- Rinseless and waterless washing
- Instant detailing
- Spray waxes and buffing, including final buff-off
- Drying touch-up (small/medium-size areas)
Additional Product Details:
- No tags and edgeless design = zero scratches
- Made from AA-Grade microfibre yarn (the best available)
- Extremely durable - ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
- Towel softness increases with each washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the edgeless design, some minor fraying is possible from washing. Simply snip any loose fabric with scissors and the towel is back to new.
Tip: To get the most out of your Eagle Edgeless 600 16 x 16 Plush Microfiber Towel, follow our microfiber care instructions below.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 600 16 x 16 Plush Microfiber Towel - Grey
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The rag Company, they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.