The Rag Company Edgeless 245 All-Purpose 16x16 Microfiber Terry Towel - x1
The Edgeless 245 is The Rag Company's low-GSM, value-priced, all-purpose towel for odd detailing tasks on your car and in the home!
- 16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm.
- 245gsm, value-priced, soft, durable, all-purpose towel.
- Clean, scrub, dust, dry and detail any surface on your car.
- Use for exterior and interior detailing tasks.
- 80/20, Chinese blend.
With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, drying, detailing and wiping just about anything, anywhere, anytime.
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Colour: various
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 245 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
- Ideal for all-purpose cleaning in your car, van or truck.
- Also useful in the home, hotels, hospitals, bars / restaurants and more.
- Perfect for removal of ceramic coatings!
- Can be used on leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet, metal, wood and more.
- Lightweight 245gsm design = easier to reach tight spaces.
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximise your towel."
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive.
- Use damp for general cleaning, wet for scrubbing heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting.
- Absorbs up to 7-10 times its weight in moisture.
- Two colours enables you to colour code by use / purpose!
- Safe to use on all electronic equipment.
- Extremely durable - ability to withstand hundreds of washes with proper care.
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer).
Tip: To get the most out of your Edgeless 245 All-Purpose 16 x 16 Microfiber Terry Towel, follow our microfiber care instructions below.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Edgeless 245 All-Purpose 16 x 16 Microfiber Terry Towel - Various
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The rag Company, they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.