The Edgeless Miner™ is an outstanding edgeless dual-pile metal polishing towel that doesn't mind doing the dirty work for you, with premium quality microfiber that's competitively priced.
Dual-pile construction: Use the plush side for the delicate aluminium of today's high-end wheels and other soft metals; and the tighter, short knap side to buff out your stainless trim, chrome, and other harder metal surfaces.
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Colour: Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 365 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
- Buffing and polishing chrome / shiny metals / glass / mirrors.
- Removal of all types of metal polish.
- Polishing wheels.
- Airplanes: Leading edge of wings, engines, and fuselage (used extensively on air force one).
- Removal of detailing sprays / wax / compound / sealant / glaze / polish.
- Cleaning wheel wells and door jams.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent quality metal polishing towel for all your wheel, bumper, and trim needs.
- Dual-Pile Construction - One side with longer fibers for delicate aluminium and soft metals and a shorter knap, tighter terry weave to buff out stainless trim, chrome and other harder metal surfaces.
- Absolutely paint-safe!
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Borders or Tags = Zero Scratches
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer).
Tip: To get the most out of your Edgeless Miner 16 x 16 Microfiber Metal Polishing Towel, follow our microfiber care instructions below.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Edgeless Miner 16 x 16 Microfiber Metal Polishing Towel.
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The Rag Company, they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.