The Rag Company Minx Royale Coral Fleece 16x16 Towel - Lavender
The Minx Royale Coral Fleece is a multi-purpose towel from The Rag Company. Buff all kinds of products, dry paintwork and complete odd detailing tasks.
- 16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm
- Superb value, 400gsm, 70/30 Chinese blend.
- Perfect for rinseless washing, buffing quick detailing sprays, waxes, glazes and sealants.
- Can also be used for drying intricate areas.
The Rag Company's professional grade, 400gsm, MINX ROYALE microfiber, all-purpose detailing towel is a super soft and absorbent, value-priced but high-quality towel, in a coral-fleece weave, for customers that don't necessarily need the top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Colour: Lavender
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Purple Satin Edge
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
PRIMARY Recommended Use:
- Rinse-less / Waterless Washing / Waterless Wash & Wax
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish.
- Buffing and polishing chrome / shiny metals / glass / mirrors.
- Polishing wheels and rocker Panels.
- Instant detailing.
- Spray waxes and buffing; Final buff.
- Drying touch-ups (small/medium-size areas).
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent quality all-purpose detailing towel that removes excess polish, sealant, wax, and more with ease!
- The perfect pile to use confidently with all types of detailing sprays, waxes, and polishes - your final buff never looked so good!
- Longer, soft and plush fibers on both sides that easily pull particles away from the surface being wiped.
- Super absorbent.
- Premium 70/30 blend, silky satin edge and no tags = paint safe!
- Also great for Marine / RV / Cycle / Airplane Detailing, Buffing and Polishing.
- Extremely durable - ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care.
- Towel softness increases with each washing.
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer).
Tip: To get the most out of your Minx Royale Coral Fleece 16 x 16 70/30 Microfiber Towel, follow our microfiber care instructions below.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Minx Royale Coral Fleece 16 x 16 70/30 Microfiber Towel - Lavender
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The Rag Company they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.