The Rag Company Platinum Pluffle 16x23 Hybrid Weave Towel
The Platinum Pluffle is The Rag Company's hybrid weave towel, primarily used for drying but can be used to buff waxes, glazes and sealants.
- 16" x 23" / 41cm x 59cm
- The Rag Company's most unique, buffing, drying and detailing towel!
- 490gsm, 70/30, silky-soft, South Korean blend wrapped in a ButterSoft suede edge.
- The hybrid weave quickly wicks away moisture when drying, whilst the medium nap allows you to buff waxes, glazes and sealants.
The PLATINUM PLUFFLE, exclusively by The Rag Company, features a half-plush, half-waffle construction, also known as Hybrid Weave, which creates an ultra-wicking action unlike any towel we have ever tested against.
Silky soft, premium plush, Korean 70/30 blend fibers, separated by waffle divots, create a level of absorbency previously only imagined.
Add The Rag Company's exclusive, world-class, ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and the PLATINUM PLUFFLE is truly in a league of its own.
PLATINUM PLUFFLE - the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, and detailers everywhere!
- Size: 16 x 23 Inches (41 cm x 59 cm)
- Color: Platinum Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 490 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Platimum ButterSoft Suede Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Additional Product Details:
- The medium nap allows you to use confidently with all quality detailing sprays, waxes and polishes; your final buff never looked so good!
- Designed to dry all vehicle surfaces faster, more thoroughly and more gently than conventional towels
- Quickly wicks away moisture, safely drawing it away from the surface into the fibres of the towel
- Extra soft and absorbent, quick drying between uses
- Suggested Uses: Buffing wax, compounds, sealants, glazes and polish removal; Waterless Wash, instant/quick detailers, spray waxes; Final buff / touch-up; Drying touch-up (small areas)
- Lint-Free / Non-abrasive
- No tags = zero scratches
- Made with the highest quality Korean microfibre preferred by car enthusiasts.
- Meets and exceeds the toughest detailer standards
- Extremely durable - ability to withstand hundreds of washes, getting softer each time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the highest quality German microfibre production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Tip: To get the most out of your Platinum Pluffle 16 x 23 Hybrid Weave Microfiber Towel, follow our microfibre instructions below
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Platinum Pluffle 16 x 23 Hybrid Weave Microfiber Towel
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The Rag Company, they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.