The Rag Company Premium FTW 14x16 Twisted Loop Glass Towel
The Premium FTW is The Rag Company's premium glass towel. It features a smooth suede edge and achieves perfectly clean and clear glass.
- 14" x 16" / 36cm x 41cm.
- Premium, FTW (FOR THE WIN-dow) Glass Towel.
- 550gsm, 70/30, Korean blend, wrapped in The Rag Company's ButterSoft suede edge!
- Achieve perfectly clean and clear glass.
The Rag Company is very pleased to announce the release of its Premium FTW Glass Towel and its innovative combination of dense, world-class, Twist Loop Weave material; This features The Rag Company's super soft, absorbent and durable ButterSoft™ Microfibre Suede Edge.
The perfect towel material + the perfect border = a new definition of perfectly clean and clear glass!
- Size: 14 x 16 Inches ( 36 cm x 41 cm)
- Colour: Light Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Cleaning windows, glass, and mirrors
- Polishing chrome and other shiny metals
Additional Product Details:
- Professional detailers advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to maximise effectiveness and reduce "Dry Drag". Use the towel's ButterSoft suede border to easily conform into the tightest spaces and quickly wipe away dirt and film streaks to complete your "Streak-Free Finish".
- Totally lint and streak-free.
- Non-Abrasive - safe for all finishes.
- An excellent choice for wiping glassware, stemware, silverware, glass table tops, windows, porcelain, stainless steel, mirrors and other polished surfaces!
- Manufactured in South Korea on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer).
Tip: To get the most out of your Premium FTW 14 x 16 Twisted Loop Glass Towel, follow our microfiber care instructions below.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Premium FTW 14 x 16 Twisted Loop Glass Towel
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The Rag Company, they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.