The Rag Company Smitten Interior Mitt
The Smitten Interior Mitt is The Rag Company's ergonomic tool for interior detailing tasks, such as wiping your dashboard and trim.
- Size: 8.5 x 9.5 Inches (22 cm x 25 cm)
- The Rag Company's flagship interior detailing mitt!
- Double-sided with a pocket for your hand.
- Premium, 70/30, South Korean blend with ButterSoft suede edge.
Welcome to the newest member of the SMITTEN Family:
The SMITTEN INTERIOR Mitt.
This unique two-sided interior tool was designed by the TRC team to safely and effectively take on the cleaning and maintenance needs of all interior surfaces. They've done this by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere.
On one side there is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as featured on the top-of-the-line Twistress Detailing / Drying Towels and, on the other side, is a DOUBLE layer of the famous Everest 800 (Silky Soft Medium Pile Plush) Detailing Towel material. To tie everything together, The Rag Company used their exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry.
- Size: 8.5 x 9.5 Inches (22 cm x 25 cm)
- Colour: Yellow / Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: Varies From 550 - 800 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Leather Care: Partner with your favourite leather cleaner (Yellow Twist Loop Side) or leather conditioners (Light Grey Everest 800 Plush Side) for outstanding results every time.
- Interior Trim: Effective with all-purpose cleaners for panel / console wipedowns and dashboard dusting.
- Safe for cleaning all electronics and screens.
- Conveniently store in your centre console / glovebox for quick and easy touch-ups of smaller areas.
- Perfect microfiber interior detailing tool for all automotive, airplane, boat, and RV applications.
Additional Product Details:
- Two unique premium microfiber sides - Only AA-Grade (highest), South Korean, 70/30 blend, microfiber used in construction.
- Two finger loops inside to secure your hand and maintain total control during use.
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge = Superior 70/30 blend absorbency on both the leading edge and the trailing edge for streak-free performance.
- Easy to wring out.
- Absolutely safe on all types of paint / clear coat finishes.
- Extremely durable with premium double stitching and hidden seams.
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer).
Tip: To get the most out of your Smitten Interior Mitt, follow our microfiber care instructions below.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Smitten Interior Mitt
THE RAG COMPANY MICROFIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We've put together this list of microfiber care instructions to help you get the most out of your towels, cloths, applicators, mitts and other microfiber products.
These tips are not limited to products manufactured by The Rag Company, they can be applied to any microfiber product that you have.
Microfiber towels, cloths, applicators and mitts should be:
- Washed prior to first use.
- Hand or machine washed with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Air dried by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dried low. Do not iron.
- Washed without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Washed without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfibre dirt-gripping properties.
- Washed with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separated depending on their use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.