Lööb is a water based clay lubricant that provides exceptional slip characteristics to aid in the claying process. Lubricating the clay bar extends its lifetime and makes it go further. In addition, lubrication minimises the abrasive effect of clay, decreasing the potential amount of damage during the claying process.
- A water based clay lubricant that provides exceptional slip characteristics to aid in the claying process.
- Lubricating the clay bar extends its lifetime making it go further.
- Lööb has been designed specifically for this task, rather than using a Quick Detailer or Shampoo which aren’t.
1. Spray Lööb liberally onto the panel before the clay bar makes contact and ensure the area does not dry.
2. Work the clay bar back and forth in one direction, using light pressure avoid circular motions. As the clay bar glides over the surface contamination of the surface should be felt or even heard.
3. Ensure the clay is folded/kneaded regularly, and ensure the clay is constantly checked for debris which may potentially damage the surface.